We began talking about how this deployment was going to really stink..... you see, not only is my husband leaving but one of my very best friends is leaving as well :0(
I have really struggled with this for quite some time now. Will I live? Yes. Will I make other friends? Yes. Will those friendships be the same? Never! There are times in our lives that we meet certain people. People that I am convinced that we knew before we came to earth. People that are so much needed in our lives. Life without them, while rich and full is never quite the same.
If you have ever read Ann of Green Gables, you know what I'm talking about when I say the term bosom friend. Who else besides my hubby can I be my silly self. Who else finds it completely acceptable to giggle snort and fluff right along with me LOL. Yes I said Fluff!
Many people have asked me how I feel about my friend leaving...... well.... It STINKS!!!! I will most likely cry my eyes out just like I'm going to do when john leaves and then pick up my boot straps and start walking. . Tomorrow is still going to come and I'm still going to have my friend, and I'm still going to have my husband. However, I have decided that SOMEONE is going to have to learn how to talk chipmunk with me! I don't think I can live without the giggles that it brings :0) (luckily 1 of my 3 children speaks fluent chipmunk...... he is just not as exuberant about it.....Another of my children is in intense lingual training and I have high hopes for her progression over time)



No comments:
Post a Comment