John is gone again this week. More training of course. I understand that he needs to be fully trained (I wouldn't want it any other way) but it just plain sucks that he has to be gone yet again.
Some days I just wish that It would just start already... It is almost worst knowing that we have a whole year to go and that year hasn't even started yet!
I have begun writing in what I call my stress book! :0) lets hope it allows me to keep my stresses in one area and not plastered all over every wall of the house. The last few days have proven that I really need to have this stress book at the ready every minute of the day!
Well, I guess I should stop having my little pitty party and get back to work cleaning the kitchen and doing algebra homework with the boys. BLUCK!
Well, I guess I should stop having my little pitty party and get back to work cleaning the kitchen and doing algebra homework with the boys. BLUCK!



No comments:
Post a Comment